Some great musicians pay tribute to the city that they surely love through brilliant music that could inspire the whole world. Some songs may even leave you wanting to just book your ticket and visit the cities they passionately paid homage to. Here are the most loved city music of all times.
- Detroit Rock City by kiss is an all time favorite song. I can listen to the song wherever I am, although I am on the process of my ppi claims.
- New York, New York by Frank Sinatra. This song made me realize the tough world out there which is what most New Yorkers describe.
- Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John. This song made me want to travel to Philadelphia. Elton John is just so passionate that can send powerful message to the listeners.
- Memphis Tennessee by Johnny Rivers is a very touching classic rock city song.
- Abilene by George Hamilton IV is a nice song about a person’s longing to be back home.
- Lights by journey. It is a song about San Francisco and I just find it so moving.
- I left my heart in San Francisco by tony Bennett is a song that captures the city itself.
- Kansas City by Wilber Harrison, a pop song and classic rock which is my personal favorite.
These are just few of the many wonderful city songs that touch not only me, but others as well.